EMS SQL Manager for DB2 Freeware is a free software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-03-04. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinNT 4.x, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
EMS SQL Manager for DB2 Freeware is a high performance tool for DB2 database administration and development. SQL Manager supports all DB2 objects and data types and offers plenty of powerful DB2 tools for efficient DB2 Server administration. SQL Manager for DB2 has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with a well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
* New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
* Easy management of all DB2 objects (including create / edit / drop operations)
* Rapid database management and navigation
* Advanced data manipulation tools
* Effective security management
* Excellent visual and text tools for query building
* Unicode support
* Easy-to-use wizards for running DB2 services
* Other useful tools to make your work with DB2 server as easy as it can be
EMS SQL Manager for DB2 Freeware (version 1.4) has a file size of 47.79 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 134 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.